We’re back from our Labor Day vacation with lots of news. First up some corrections to our last episode, then we hit the news. Find out how fires and floods shaped the Isle of Wight, if dinosaurs were warm or cold blooded, a new theory on extinction, a breakthrough on one dinosaur, and finally a brand new dinosaur. It is a news-packed episode.
- Correction: “pterosaur” is just a bird
- Fires and floods shape the Isle of Wight
- New technique may determine whether dinosaurs were cold or warm blooded.
- New theory on extinction.
- Apples and extinction.
- Breakthrough on the Balaur Bondoc
- More on the Balaur Bondoc
- Introducing the Concavenator corcovatus